Thursday, October 14, 2010

Accusations

accusations can really destroy someones life. i've known this but i've never really fully understood that first hand. not to a degree anyway. up until yesterday. (October 13, 2010) it was awful. i cried. i got angry. i threw things. i broke things. i went to my bestfriends to vent, but had a fantastic time, and pretty much ignored all that garbage that had been thrown at me just an hour before. i wanted nothing more than to just crawl into a hole and cry. but then i sat there, and i realized i didnt need that kinda crap. and it wasnt worth it. my relationship with my boyfriend meant a lot more to me than any of that & i wasnt going to lose him because some bitch with no life TRYS to tear me down as a person & attacks my relationship. well, bitch got nothin on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment