Sunday, October 3, 2010

Inseperable

like peanut butter and jelly yoo!
me & my marine that is.
he proved to me that opposites attract.
my true love, his real love.
were basically almost completely opposites, and yet we're completely in love with one another. and its reaal. its lifee. its me and him forever. we may not be legally married, but at heart right now we really are. theres no one better than that man i swear it<5 i'd die for him no questions asked. we've been through a lot together, but we've always come out in the end, TOGETHER. we have what a lot of people havee, and we balance eachother out, perfectly.
he definitely proves me wrongg on a lot of things. but thats okay, its something much needed. hes changed the way i think about things, and the way i approach certain things. hes just the most perfect person for me in the world. hes my numero uno forever & always for sureee. everything we've been through has definitely been worth it, that wont ever changee.

No comments:

Post a Comment