Sunday, October 3, 2010

That Guy

Dream Guy
the guy girls dream about having, like comee onnn. starting QB, a mister tough guy, the bad but good boyy, the most handsome guy in the world, yeah, i know not a single girl that would pass a guy like that up. hes the school jock, the one who can have anybody he pleases. the guy with the player status. hes the biggest ass in the world sometimes, but you wouldnt want to go a day without him, he just seems to fill in the gap & he can constantly find a way to make you smile. he acts like a weirdo, the most adorable weirdo you've ever seen, just because he thinks it might be fun. the one guy it seems impossible to be with. but insane to even think of being without. - yuup! thats my man(:

I Love This Man
i love everything about him. his talents and abilitys exceed others, and anybody would be lucky to get the heart of a man like that. well, i have his heart, and he has mine. its just me and him and no one can come between us. sure, jock=popular. thats a given, and of course people are gona try to tear us apart, but its just not gona happen. we're to close, we're to strong for that to happen. theres no tearin us down from where were at. i love this man and il shout it from the rooftops, i absolutely with all that i am, love this man. i'm just a little girl, with dreams larger than life and i dont like being in the spotlight, and i dont like paying attention to people under a spotlight. i do my own thing and i get by. i'm nothing like the girls guys like him usually date, a small town girl from the midwest, a place so different than most. its not typical. and i love it. we're from two completely different worlds, and we came together to form our own.

-->He Loves Me For Me
its not something that many people actually do. theres typically always something someone would change. but he loves everything about me, because it makes me. yeah sure he doesnt really favor some things, but he still loves me. he loves me for who i am, not what he can make me.

It Still Amazes Me
it truly amazees me how someone like him can love someone like me so much. being with me isn't exactly easy, and im not one to really throw myself out there. i stay guarded always. jock=spotlight. always. its how it is. i avoid spotlights. i stay back and do my own thing and pay no mind to all that. and out of all people, this man, standing in this spotlight, sees me. and loves me truly. and wouldnt change me or try to change me. he thinks im perfect [for him] and its just plain amazing. i wouldnt trade this life with him for anything in the world<5

Trust
jocks are hard to trust. naturally the player status is attached to them. so they go with it. reputations tend to be an important thing to football players. and me, naturally having my trust problems, instantly it would be reaction to push people away who are hard to trust. but it was different with him. it was an automatic thing to love him and trust in him completely. its only a label after all. he trusts me with what he says to me, and i trust him with all i tell him.

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the picture at the bottom too! Welcome to MilSpouse blogging!

    ReplyDelete